Monday, September 8, 2008

Third Grade Here I Come!

Well, Stephen is an official 3rd grader. He started school Sept. 2nd and is in Mr. Sumonvic's classroom. He came home pretty excited about the upcoming year. When asked about what he was going to be doing in 3rd grade, I expected to hear about learning multiplication, division, how to write in cursive, etc. Instead I was bombarded with his overwhelming anticipation of getting to make popcorn, snow cones and maybe even ice cream. Holy cow! My teachers were never that much fun. It's hard to believe that he's in 3rd in grade. Before you know it, he'll be graduating! The first day was only a 1/2 day, so Stephen and Michael spent their annual back to school day going out to lunch and putt putt golfing. The day was then topped off with ice cream and few video games. Next year, Matthew will be joining in on the fun since he will be entering Kindergarten. Boy, oh boy, where does the time go?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.