I will have some game pictures in future entries. It was raining off and on during his first game and I didn't want to chance getting my camera wet. Stephen, however, was gracious enough to pose for a few indoor shots. Enjoy!
Monday, September 8, 2008
Soccer Time!
Stephen has started playing soccer and is absolutely loving it! He is on the Blue Dragons and has a game every Thursday night through October. The season will then pick up again in the spring, sometime after spring break. His first game was this past Thursday and to say that he was excited is the understatement of the year. The child could not stand still. He was a bundle of energy and talking nonstop (must get that from his dad) wanting to know when the game was going to start. Once it did start, his focus was amazing. He listened to his teammates and coach as they ran the ball up and down the field. I don't know much about soccer, but he's pretty darn good. Then again, I guess I'm a little biased. He had some great passes and steals and had very good control of the ball when he was dribbling down the field. He assisted with one goal and then fed one into the net himself. He was soooooo geeked! Even with all of the hard work put forth by he and his teammates, they lost the game 4-3. The wonderful part for me was that it didn't bother Stephen in the least that they didn't win. Once the game was over his main goal was to snag some cotton candy from the concession stand!
I will have some game pictures in future entries. It was raining off and on during his first game and I didn't want to chance getting my camera wet. Stephen, however, was gracious enough to pose for a few indoor shots. Enjoy!

I will have some game pictures in future entries. It was raining off and on during his first game and I didn't want to chance getting my camera wet. Stephen, however, was gracious enough to pose for a few indoor shots. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment