Friday, August 1, 2008

Water Babies!!!

Boy oh boy have the swimming lessons paid off! I think both boys have grown gills and I'm sure webbed feet will soon follow! While Stephen's lessons have mostly helped him to hone his swimming strokes, Matthew's lessons have really helped him to develop more independence and confidence in the water. On the last day of his lessons, he finally put his face in the water and has been doing it every chance he gets since then! He thinks he is hot stuff and I have to say that his daddy and I agree. It is so much fun to watch the boys hanging out in the pool and having a good time. Here's a clip so that you can share in the fun!





It's hard to believe that the boys are as big as they are and that another summer is almost over. At least we'll have clips like these to keep as memories!

No comments: