This year for spring break, we took a family vacation to Orlando. We stayed at the Caribbean Beach Club resort and managed to visit all 4 Disney theme parks and enjoy a day by the pool during the 7 day trip. Our first couple of days there were very cold with temps in the high 40s and what felt like gale force winds. By Wednesday it was back in the 70s and in the 80s by Thursday. We had a wonderful time and are already talking about when our next visit will be. As always, I went crazy with my camera and took over 600 pictures. I have picked out some of my favorites which you can view in a web album at: http://picasaweb.google.com/MMeister326/SpringBreak2009?feat=directlink
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Florida or Bust!!!
This year for spring break, we took a family vacation to Orlando. We stayed at the Caribbean Beach Club resort and managed to visit all 4 Disney theme parks and enjoy a day by the pool during the 7 day trip. Our first couple of days there were very cold with temps in the high 40s and what felt like gale force winds. By Wednesday it was back in the 70s and in the 80s by Thursday. We had a wonderful time and are already talking about when our next visit will be. As always, I went crazy with my camera and took over 600 pictures. I have picked out some of my favorites which you can view in a web album at: http://picasaweb.google.com/MMeister326/SpringBreak2009?feat=directlink
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment