Saturday, February 14, 2009
Sadie
Well, it's official. Sadie is now a member of the Meister clan! There is a lot to be said about adopting a full grown dog, rather than a puppy. She is already potty trained, knows most basic commands and only chews on her toys-not my furniture. All of us love her immensely. The funniest part is that I was the only member of this family that didn't want a dog, yet, guess who Sadie has bonded with the most. Yes, that would be me. She is like my little shadow. Everywhere I go, she goes! She is very sweet and I have to admit that I enjoy our evenings when the boys are in bed sleeping, and she is laying quietly at my feet while Michael and I are chilling out. She is a wonderful addition to our family, and it is especially nice to finally have another female in the house!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment